Thursday, August 30, 2007

stuff

i dont feel like grammar today. so be happy with periods.

stuff has been bugging me latly. my mom is driving me crazy and im not sure why. im just a little hostile after talking with her. also im starting to pick up a little road rage. stupid drivers really upset me. and it doesnt help that im listening to some what of angry music...thanks kels.

on another note school had stared and im a tad worried about my reading schedule. i have to quickly finish the last 250 pages of this present darkness by peretti which ive been reading on my own. soon i will have to start the prince by machiavelli for ap euro hist. and then soon ill have to start both beowulf and another outside reading for eng. im thinking of reading the poison wood bible for that but im not decided yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man that's a lot of reading. I never liked Machiavelli, but Beowulf was pretty cool. You gotta get used to reading in college....that's all you really every do.

-Tay-