Sunday, August 19, 2007

random things that I'm liking alot right now

Right now I'm really liking

-GOD
-blogging
-bff
-cars
-star gazing
-special star gazing spot
-cbc
-my artistic friend
-not gay Matt (ha)
-jazz music
-time
-losing 8 pounds
-school starting
-being a senior
-not worrying about college
-the prospect of going to winter park, Disney land, and south padre this year
-Cardboard Bethany!
-free movies
-Francine Rivers books
-no summer assignments!!
-time alone
-time with friends
-senior out!!
-my bigger purse
-being liked
-TLC's What Not to Wear
-Bravo's Top Chef
-being domestic
-my idiot brother
-bullets and octane (thx kels)
-genie in a bottle....

-All of the above having stories behind them...and you not knowing what those stories are! ; )

2 comments:

Brent said...

Isn't it peculiar how Bullets and Octane kinda grows on you?

And, I keep hearing about this cardboard Bethany but haven't seen her...I gotta say I'm definitely curious.

And, I'm thinking alot about cbc, too.

And free movies are the BEST!

Kelsey McKinney said...

haha.
i'm pretty sure that i know most of those
i feel included.
haha.
not gay matt
haha./scary
cardboard bethany.
i cannot believe that hot rod didn't make your list after all the fun we had watching it last night
:)