Saturday, August 25, 2007

College Stress

Every where I go some one asks me what I'm going to do in college. where am I going to go? What do I want to be? I am sick and tired of not being able to answer any of those questions!!! I know where I'm going to go; UNT, but the question of majors is one that plagues me. I have no idea what I like or what I don't. The only thing that I know I should do, music, I know that I don't want to do. I don't even know if I see myself working in the future. All I have a passion for is travel. But traveling takes money. And I have to have a job to have money. It's a problem. And it's all I think about. Not to mention the added stress I get from the parents. ugh!

2 comments:

Brent said...

Travelling doesn't take as much money as you might think...especially when you're young & can stay in hostels and don't mind trains. You can do Europe on a bike with tents, man.

Anonymous said...

Great questions and concerns, Gish. College can be the best time of your life, as I've seen discussed in great detail at places like http://www.iscollegefun.com/. But you've got to work to make it so. Too many people succumb to the stress. The trick is to find interpersonal activities---clubs, parties, road trips---that relieve the stress and build great memories for a lifetime. Good luck.