Monday, August 13, 2007

Life Soundtrack

Lately I've been thinking about making a CD that has songs that all describe me in a different way. My life's soundtrack. I just kept thinking about how I wanted to make one, and today I finally started on the project. I quickly realized however, that this was a much bigger project then I thought it would be. There is just so much music in the world. How can I chose 18 or so songs on a whim that define me? I can't. This is going to take a lot of thought. I have a lot of song, and soul searching to do before this is complete. As of now I have come up with a few songs that are on my list of possible soundtrack worthy songs.

Lauren's Soundtrack as of 8/13/07
  • Average Girl ~Barlow girls
  • Voice of truth ~Casting Crowns
  • Identity Crisis ~Thrice
  • I want you to want me ~Cheap Trick
  • Feeling good ~Micheal Buble
  • Teenagers ~My Chemical Romance

I think the hardest part about this whole process is differentiating the songs that i just LOVE, and the ones that actually say something about me.

2 comments:

Kelsey McKinney said...

haha. i want you to want me- cheap trick
deffinatly on my list too.
no lie....
its on there.
can i take on this project with you dear friend lauren?

Gish said...

yes of course you can take on this project with me...however i think that you will be better at it then me. : (