Thursday, April 2, 2009

There is an "I" in PRIDE

I don't read books.
I don't read the newspaper.
I don't watch the news on tv.
I don't read magazines or follow the latest celeb scandal.
I don't form opinions on recent issues.
I don't listen to podcasts.
I don't have much that's interesting to say.
I don't like talking about my problems.
I don't like thinking about my problems.
I don't like admitting that I have problems.
I need someone who will actually care about what I'm talking about.
I need someone who won't analyze me.
I need someone who won't judge me.
I need someone to be my friend.
I need somewhere to belong.
I need a place to go.
I need people to love me.
I need people to love.
I need people to not fix me.
I need someone to help me.
I need someone to teach me.
I need someone to encourage me.
I should be honest.
I should talk to people.
I should love myself.
I should not be so hard on myself.
I should have more faith.
I should reach out.
I should be there for you.
I should be consistant.
I should return your calls.
I should do coffee.
I should not blow people off.
I should be more responsible.
I should be better.
I should try harder.
I should try.

I should not be so self focused.

No comments: