Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just some thoughts to kinda catch you up.
-I'm happier now then I have been
-I'm still super busy
-I'm excited to visist some cool people I know in Arkansas
-Pine Cove was super fun but not so relaxing
-Relationships are scary
-I don't know alot of things
-It's not good to be late to your first class on the the first day back to school
-I thought I was sick but apparently I was just tired
-Being told you look "Tired" 6 times in one day doesn't not make you feel good about yourself
-I wish I knew what that word meant
-My English teacher let us out of class 20 mintues early today. He told us he wanted us to go outside and spend 20 minutes free writing. I called John instead.
-I don't have a single actual proff this semester.
-I think God is sending me on a wild goose chase, and at the moment I don't really apprecieate it...
-I wish I could find what I'm looking for. But it's much easier said then done.
-I bit off more then I could chew....surprise surprise.
-I don't want to leave them
-I'm really glad my friend stephanie is back in town
-my Sister hates my boyfriend...it's kinda sad really
-My brother moved to colorado for 4 months and he already hates it.
-I miss him.
I really should go do something more productive then this...

2 comments:

Brent said...

Pine Cove "fun" but not "relaxing." Welcome to my world. It's different "on the other side" of youth ministry, isn't it?

I get the whole "wild goose chase" too. I feel like I'm on one as well...

KLTTX said...

You havn't updated in forever and I havn't seen you either. I hope you are doing well. We miss you guys on Monday nights.