Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tired of being a senior

Seniority, Senioritis, Senior Status....All are enjoyable parts of being a senior, but I'm starting to notice the downside of senior year! There is just to much stuff that comes along with being a senior. Some of which is fun to do and some not so much, but all of which just take to much of my time and the overload is stressful. At the top of the priority list are things like applying for colleges and scholarships, FAFSA applications, going on visits and applying for housing and such. Also near the top of the list are things like senior pictures, buying ans sending grad announcements, buying a cap and gown, (for some, making sure you actually are going to graduate). But on top of all that there is all this random small stuff that just adds up like crazy! Senior scrapbooks for English class, AP tests, senior boards at church, finding pics for slide shows, senior speeches, picking songs for senior cd's and slide shows, appointments with counselors, etc. I can't even think of it all right now but I know there is more. Don't get me wrong, I am really enjoying senior year, and I'll be happy that I have all the mementos later. I'm just tired of it right now. I'm ready to be a care free freshman again.

No comments: