Wednesday, May 7, 2008

12:55 am

It's late and just like every other day since Saturday I'm still awake, and have no intention of going to bed for at least another hour or so. I have recently become a night crawler. I usually cherish my sleep but lately I've just found other things to do, or other reasons to stay awake. Tonight I have several reasons to be awake.
-I have alot on my mind and by staying busy I can block them out for now. However they will flood my mind when my head hits the pillow.
-I'm trying to back up all my music and pictures on this funky machine thing.
-I'm also trying to transfer all my music to my laptop....this is a huge pain so far.

My day was really good until about 9 o'clock and then it all went south. At the present moment I feel like a terrible human being who refuses to learn from her mistakes.

1 comment:

From Carlys Eyes said...

Hey look at me I am back online!!!! www.jessicaandcarly.blogspot.com I have a few pics on a cd for you. You simply looked amazing in the photos!!! You are so beautiful, dont forget that.