Wednesday, April 9, 2008

He's at it again

That's right folks, God is doing stuff in my life again. (not that He ever stops) But this time it's REALLY noticeable. Turns out I wont be going to Italy after all. Apparently not enough people signed up for the trip so the company is canceling it. Which really really sucks. But after many tears and alot of thinking I've decided that God didn't want me in Italy this summer or at the very least not on that trip so He changed my plans. I've also decided that what ever it is that I will be doing July12-Aug 3 will be way better then chillen in Italy. I've prayed about it alot and asked God to make clear whatever it is I'm supposed to do now. Maybe I'll find another company and take a different trip, or maybe a road trip with Bethany, or maybe I'll just stay at home and work music camp again. I dunno. But I'm just waiting on the Lord to show me what that path is, and trusting in His plan.

No comments: