Monday, January 25, 2010

First off, I'm a college student. I have no idea what I'm majoring in but I'm well on my way to 3 minors. Anyway as a core requirement for my university I have to take at least two science classes. Another thing about me, is that I dislike science and science classes very much. So in an effort to avoid science as a whole I have chosen the least sciency science classes available. First, I took Stars and the Universe, and now I'm taking Intro to food nutrition. I'm taking the course as an online class with a lab meeting once a week. So today was my first lab, and really the first main day of class in general. I'm overall pleased with the prospect of this class so far. First off, I heard it was a fairly easy A, and while I'm definitely not a slacker...I do enjoy not having to work too hard for good grades every now and then. Secondly, I'm going to be learning all about nutrients and how they effect our bodies, the benefits of both organic and conventional food production, and alot of other really interesting stuff about what I eat and how I eat it. So I'm excited about it, and about its (hopefully ) positive effect on my diet, and healthy lifestyle.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

i like you