Monday, February 4, 2008

In Response

I do believe that I have been tagged, and that because of this I am expected to write a blog about the things I truly love....? So it goes.

Things that I love:
-The feeling of a fuzzy blanket and fuzzy socks curled up with a good book in front of the fire on a cold winter night. (which hasn't happened this year)
-A beautiful melody and a gorgeous voice to match
-an hour long bubble bath after a stressful day
-when Erin hugs me and really means it
-Campfire smell on a cold day
-January sunset, some of God's best artwork
-listening to melo music on the lake
-When you can feel the sun on your skin but your not hot
-Seeing the fireworks reflect off the lake on July 4th
-When movies or books make me cry
-I love the feeling you get when people really are proud off of you
-the odd smell of nail salons
-being alone
-watching people laugh when something really is that funny
-the weird looks people give you when you're singing and dancing in the car
-when people open up and start acting real
-when I can open up and act real
-dried out flowers (they are prettier dead then alive)
-watching Erin sleep
-walking in a room and being greeted with cheers

There are more I'm sure, but for now that is all I have time to think about.

Since a very select few read my blog, I'll tag people in a hopeless attempt to make this chain continue. I tag: Nathan, Mish, Casey, and Brent

Ps. The spell check button isn't working, please ignore. :)

No comments: