Sunday, September 23, 2007

Just some stuff

-I'm still in my funk, and it's starting to annoy me!
-I got to hang with my awesome friend Taylor today!
-I love my brother, but I'm DREADING the day I live next door.
-I'm super happy about getting 1st place out of 130 girls during my 1st phase of all state auditions this past sat.
-I think church did a really good job on communion tonight.
-I finally got to finish This Present Darkness by Frank E. Peretti on Saturday. It was pretty good. Made me think a lot.
-I decided to walk to go get the paper today. WORST DECISION EVER!!! I did not realize how long of a walk it really was and I was so hot and sticky by the time I got home. It was miserable!
-I still don't have a clue about what I'm going to do in college. It's annoying.
-I spend WAY more time thinking about what I'll do this summer then I am thinking about school next year! I think I might take a student tour through Italy, Greece and a day trip to Ephesus! Super Cool. I'm not for sure that I'll be able to go yet, but I'm looking into it and really want to. So far things are looking up.
-So excited that ski trip is still on. Although I am bummed that I will miss Battle cry.
-I hate that Ive had such a hard time waking up lately.
-Ive started to embrace senioritis.
-I think Ill go to coffee shop this Thursday.
-right now, I should be doing homework......again, senioritis.
-besides talking to Taylor, Ive basically quite using myspace and facebook.
-Ive been making time for all the wrong things.
-Yesterday was a day that I wished that I was still young and ignorant to what was going on around me.

1 comment:

Brent said...

Communion was cool, wasn't it?

"This Present Darkness" is good fiction...just remember that Peretti uses lots of artistic license with theology. This is fine, just know that.

College choices: It's really pretty simple. All you have to do is trust Him, but do the next thing. Fill out the applications, send them in, and see what He does. Key phrase: Seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness and He will give you the desires of your heart. So, really, it comes down to walking with Him moment-by-moment, and then knowing what your desires are. Oh yeah, and God usually waits a while before He shows graduating seniors where they're going to be next fall.

Finally, I can't tell you how proud of you I am for the choir state auditions...you know, that truly is impressive.